BrandShield is a global leading online threat hunting company seeking to increase its sales to US and European based companies.
BrandShield has developed robust algorithms and unique online monitoring capabilities to detect and fight web & social phishing scams, brand and trademark infringement, piracy.
Brandshield’s technology is used by companies to fight phishing attempts, social impersonations, detect counterfeits and battle fraud in the digital space.
We work with global leading companies such as VISA, Microsoft, Credit Suisse, Geico insurance, New Balance, Levi’s and many more.
BrandShield’s solution is compromised from a AI-Powered SaaS technology and Enforcement services that enable monitoring the risks and fast takedowns of infringing websites.
You will be working with BrandShield’s VP Sales & Marketing who is in charge on driving demand and monetizing it.
Working hours will be between 14:00 – 23:00
· Connect via phone and email to qualify inbound leads
· Generates new convertible leads and appointments with BrandShield prospects through Outbound Marketing (cold calling, emailing and building relationships)
· Works closely with Marketing and Sales to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
· Follows disciplined process to follow-up on email marketing campaigns, webinars and other marketing and sales activities
· Clearly and effectively communicates the BrandShield brand and services by phone, email and through social media
· Strives to meet or exceed activity/prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Assists in acquisition, analysis and utilization of prospect and customer data
Manages data for accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities in CRM system
Native English Speaker – A must
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Initiative, intelligence, integrity
Self-starter, results-oriented and coachable
Professional persistence, superior attention to details, and Skilled with frequent phone conversations
Thorough and professional follow-up skills
Experience in sales to SMB (start-up companies) – An Advantage
Ability to research for internal and external information to problem solve when necessary