All candidates must be self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational and execution issues. This involves identifying and fixing bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term, providing motivation, progressing updates, ensuring good communication, and improving best practices.
This role will be based in TLV, but can also be done remotely (working from home).
- General studio support - manage the day-to-day production needs and help as needed
- Work with multiple team members on different projects to ensure the meeting of deadlines
- Assist producer/leads across all facets of content creation, from preparation to delivery
- Handling competing priorities effectively
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving
- Goal-oriented, proactive, highly motivated and takes full ownership of projects
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Associate Producer / Project Management role in an agile environment
- Previous experience working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure coupled with working to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent English (both spoken and written) - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Asana, and G Suite savvy
- Technical familiarity with Adobe Premiere and After Effects - an advantage
Experience with managing 2D and 3D animation pipelines - an advantage