We are looking for a reliable Assistant Controller to support with the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting activities of the company and will report directly to the Controller. The Assistant Controller will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of financial systems and internal controls, operating procedures, and will assist with financial planning as needed.
• Establishes and maintains corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure accounting compliance as GAAP, SOX, etc.
• Be involved in all aspects of accounting and financial reporting, including: revenue recognition under ASC 606, Cloud Computing Arrangement, and quarterly financial reporting to our investors and board of directors
• Support the controller with the monthly consolidation process
• Establishing formulation and best practices of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation.
• Keep an organized documentation of all accounting records
• Advise, support, and oversee international financial reporting and compliance functions
• Work closely with AP teams abroad and ensure Group’s policies compliance
• Assisting in the preparation of financial statements, Studies and memo in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Assist in developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities
• Take a key part in the consolidated annual audit and quarterly review
• Ongoing communication with finance teams abroad
• Supporting the controllership team in various tasks, reporting, projects and ad-hoc analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA qualification
· Internship in one of the big 4 at Hi Tech (Professional Practice Department – an advantage)
· Prior experience, during the internship, with public traded Hi-Tech companies
· Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, and SOX regulations
· Reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
· Excellent English – written and verbal
· Well organized with ability to prioritize
· Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
· Have the ability to drill into the details without losing the big picture
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel