A global cannabinoid research and technology company is looking for a talented Analytical Researcher to solve problems, participate, and help build this innovative industry.
The goal is to develop novel effects and delivery technologies that unlock the full potential of cannabis and improve the lives of patients.
• Establish biological models for effects of cannabis constituents.
• Plan and conduct biological studies.
• Analyze data and create high edge reports.
• Record data and procedures to QMS in an organized manner.
• Operating analytical systems such as HPLC, GCMS etc.
• Routine maintenance of the labs.
• Analytical chemistry, bio-chemical environment
• Innovative as well as routine laboratory bench work.
• Working according to safety requirements with:
o Volatile and light-sensitive chemicals.
o Analytical equipment with high-pressure gasses, solvents, pH’s.
• Complementary software for analytical equipment and peripherals as: MassHunter, Office etc.
• Working in collaboration with others.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
• At least 2 years of lab bench experience.
• Self-learner, responsible and organized.
• Able to work independently.