As a Delivery Assurance Specialist (DAS), you will be working as a vital link between the Prime Aerospace customers and their supplier base to improve delivery performance by tracking, validating, expediting and reporting real time part delivery status.
Applicants must have solid manufacturing experience with focus on root cause analysis and effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Track the flow of critical/hot parts through the suppliers manufacturing shop from the raw material phase, through manufacturing, quality, shipping and delivery to the customer.
• Proactively work with the supplier to monitor all parts to support On-time deliveries to our aerospace customers
• Drive actions to mitigate potential delivery delays by identifying risks, performing root cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back in-line with customer requirements
• Create daily status reports and communicate actions and plans to all stakeholders with our customers, prime aerospace manufacturers throughout the day
• Monitor production operations and identify manufacturing process improvement opportunities
• Prepare presentations and lead meetings
Qualifications and Skills
Manufacturing Experience – 5-10 years, preferably in Machine Shop/Sheet Metal
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in supply chain management, production control, procurement, business, quality assurance or related field (preferred qualification)
Experience working on process improvement teams or possess Six Sigma certification (preferred)
Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (2010 Excel basic skills required)
Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
Reliable transportation - must have current/active drivers' license
Local citizenship preferred
Must be able to speak and write English fluently