The Embassy of the Republic of Croatia is offering a vacancy for the position of Administration Assistant/Secretary of the Embassy who is motivated and goal-oriented, available as of early 2021. The terms of employment are according to the terms for locally employed personnel.
• manage the calendar of the Head of Mission, meetings and appointments,
• manage the Embassy's mailbox, email correspondence,
• update the contact lists,
• correspondence and issues related to all Embassy’s activities
• draft diplomatic notes to the Israeli authorities,
• administration of residence issues,
• other responsibilities/tasks as designated.
• high-school diploma,
• fluent in English and Hebrew,
• computer literacy,
• strong written and verbal communication skills,
• good organisation skills,
• at least 2 years' experience in similar duties
• Israeli citizenship or a valid work permit for Israel.
The weekly working hours are 40 hrs and the working week is Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate should be proactive and solution orientated, and a good team player with very good problem solving skills. The position requires an excellent knowledge of Windows package (word, excel, outlook), and flexible working hours for major events organisation and support for the events.
CV to: [email protected]