As an Account Manager, you’ll work with top mobile developers. The Company has been breaking #1 most downloaded app for both Feb & March 2020 with over 100M monthly installs globally and growing fast. Our Account Managers responsible for digesting vast amounts of data and providing strategic analysis and insights to our clients. If you are looking to challenge yourself, impact change and increase revenue for our partners you are in the right direction.
What you will be doing:
- Work with major games & app developers and game developers.
- Maximize business opportunities and achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients as well as preparing and submitting value-based proposals to grow the partnerships.
- Review and optimize partnership integrations; analyze performance, creative performance analysis, and make strategic improvements that will increase the success of your clients’ business goals and expectations.
- Gain a deep understanding of The Company Ads platforms, enabling you to project manage all troubleshooting efforts and integrations with the Technical Team to ensure issues and integrations are communicated, resolved and completed in a timely manner.
- Think critically and create outside-the-box solutions to utilize data for driving driven decision to make sure we constantly grow our clients accounts.
- Support Partnerships Managers (sales managers) in closing new business through The Company Ads platform demonstrations of the tools and capabilities.
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients regarding their user acquisition strategy.
- Interact cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing and legal teams to ensure you address your clients’ needs and help them grow their business.
- 3~5 years of experience as account manager in adtech field, have hands on game/apps user acquisition campaign optimization skills.The mobile gaming space is a fast-paced environment in The Company. A successful candidate will be energetic with a strong drive to be a part of an innovative and data-driven team.
- As a part of a global, cross-functional team, you will need excellent verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills in order to succeed, both Hebrew and English, Chinese is a major plus.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload, as well as handle details accurately while keeping the big picture in mind will help you focus and overachieving your goals.
- Self-motivated and a team player with a can-do attitude that is willing to go the extra mile.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, and various formulas) is required.
- Having an understanding of or previous experience in the online or mobile adtech industry is a major plus and required.
- User Acquisition skills for Games and Apps on leading UA platforms is a major plus. (e.g Facebook, Instagram, Snap, GoogleAds, Twitter, video network - IronSource, Applovin, Vungle, UnityAds.)
- Available for traveling domestically or internationally.